Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited, a government of Rajasthan undertaking, has released the notification for Common Recruitment of Engineers, Personnel Officers, Junior Chemists, Informatics Assistant and Account Officers, in State Power Companies of Rajasthan.
The recruitment is being conducted to fill in a total of 1075 vacancies. The five companies that are inviting online applications are
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUN),
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (RVPN),
- Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVN),
- Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (AVVN) and
- Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JdVVN).
1,075 vacancies available, 946 are for Junior Engineer-I, 46 are for Informatics Assistant, 39 are for Assistant Engineer, 27 for Junior Chemist, 11 for Accounts Officers and 6 for Personnel Officers.
The detailed advertisements describing terms and conditions, eligibility criteria etc are available at energy.rajasthan.gov.in; energy.rajasthan.gov.in/rvunl; energy.rajasthan.gov.in/rvpnl; energy.rajasthan.gov.in/jvvnl; energy.rajasthan.gov.in/jdvvnl and energy.rajasthan.gov.in/avvnl
- Opening Date of submission of application: 24 February 2021
- Application Form Closing Date: 22 March 2021
Rajastan Vidyut Vibhag JEN, AEN, JA, AA, Junior Accountant and other Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineer- I (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer- I (Control & Instrumentation/Communication)
- Junior Engineer- I (Fire & Safety)
- Junior Engineer- I (CIVIL)
- Junior Chemist
- Informatics Assistant
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Engineer (IT)
Eligibility RVVUNL 2021 JEN, AEN, JA, AA, Junior Accountant and other Job
For More Details eligible qualification, age limit, experience etc. please visit official website: http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/rvunl.
Selection Process: Personal Interview/Typing Test, Written Exam, Skill Test, Document Verification.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested persons can apply for Rajastan Vidyut Vibhag Utpadan Nigam Limited Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 22 March 2021.
- Log on to the official website https://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- If Persons are new user, click on the Register button and complete the registration process.
- Person will receive registration ID and Password.
- Now login to persons account select the vacancy person are applying.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click to the submit button.