BARC Syllabus for Civil Engineering
Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) has free the notification for recruiting Scientific Officers through GATE 2020 and BARC Examination. According to BARC the last date for on-line registration is 4th February 2020. But BARC conjointly conducts the separate exams for recruiting Scientific Officers i.e. BARC online examination.
The Online examination is going to be conducted from 9th March 2020 – 15th March 2020 as per the chosen slot. Here LOGICWORK providing the BARC Examination Pattern and Syllabus for effective preparation of an examination selective branches.
BARC Examination is one in all the most important chances for candidates aspiring for employment within the public sector also as associated with the research field.
BARC Exam Pattern for Civil Engineering 2020
- BARC Examination will be conducted in online mode (computerized)
- BARC Online Examination Will contain only multiple-choice questions (objective type)
- BARC Paper consists of a total of 100 Questions
- The total duration of the BARC examination is 2 Hours
- The question carries 3 marks each
- Negative Marking – 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Physical calculators are not allowed in the BARC examination
- Virtual calculators will be available on your terminal.
BARC Syllabus for Civil Engineering 2020
- Structural Analysis
- Environmental Engineering
- Strength of Materials
- Soil Engineering
- Construction Materials & Concrete Structures
- Fluid Mechanics
- Design of Steel Structures
- Transportation Engineering
- Hydrology & Irrigation
- Engineering Mathematics: Probability, Differential Equations, Laplace, Linear Algebra, Calculus.
Preparation Tips for BARC Exam
1. Solve previous years GATE papers.
2. Solve previous years IES papers.
3. Questions would be of moderate and easy level of difficulty.
|Important Links for BARC Exam:|
|1. BARC Syllabus for Other Branches|
|2. Important Topics for BARC Exam Branch Wise|
|3. BARC Official Website – Click Here|
|4. Complete Information about BARC Recruitments – Click Here|
|5. BARC EXAM Study Material|
|6. BARC Exam Notification, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria|
|7. BARC Exam Admit Card – Download|